Pursuant to the decree referred to above, we hereby provide the following information concerning the handling of personal data which may have been acquired verbally, directly or through third parties that concerns you and which is necessary for continuation of the mutual contractual relationship.
1. Data in our possession or which you provide includes personal data which are required or are useful to fulfil the contractual relationship and/or the correct civil/fiscal obligation of registration of relative documents.
2. The handling of the personal data in our possession consists in the collection, recording, organization, conservation, elaboration, selection, extraction, comparison, use of activities of promotion, of marketing, of a statistical nature and for improvement of service.
3. Granting of data for the purposes referred to is obligatory for everything requested by legal, contractual and civil-fiscal obligations connected with the mandate received by us and the underlying commercial relationship, as well as for the continuation of the relationship itself. Therefore, refusal to provide and/or handle the data will make it impossible for the undersigned to fulfil legal obligations and to continue the contractual relationship.
4. While the purposes listed above still remain valid the data can also be communicated to: our sales agent network, factoring companies, credit institutes, trade unions, individuals that exercise credit management, individuals that perform research or that provide commercial information, professionals and consultants, government agencies, data processing companies, our clients and suppliers, this for the purposes of credit protection, management of our commercial contracts, statistical or marketing elaborations and sending of references.
5. The data shall be conserved for the entire duration of the established contractual relationship and also subsequently for the fulfilment of legal obligations and for commercial purposes.
6. Handling will take both by hard copy and through the use of information systems for the storage, management and transmission of said data.
7. Concerning the handling of data, it is your option to exercise the rights as set forth in article 7 of Legislative Decree no. (copy attached), within the limits and conditions set forth by articles 8 (copy attached), 9 and 10 of the aforementioned decree.
8. Casagrande Spa is the owner of the handling of your personal data. You may contact the owner for any question concerning the handling of information that concerns you.
Extract from Legislative Decree 196 dated 30/06/2003
Art. 7. Right to access to personal data and other right
1. The concerned individual has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning him exist or not, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of that data in an intelligible form.
2. The concerned individual has the right to obtain information on:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and method of handling;
c) the logic applied in the event of handling carried our with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identification of the owner, the responsible persons and the designated representative in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals or categories of individuals to whom the personal data may be forwarded, or who may become aware of the data as designated representative in the territory of the State, responsible or assigned individuals.
3. The concerned individual has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when this is in his interest, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of data handled in violation of the law, including that data which it is not necessary to conserve for the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently handled;
c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, including their contents, to those to whom the data was communicated or forwarded, except in the case where this obligation is impossible or would involve the use of means which are clearly disproportional to the right to be protected.
4. The concerned individual has the right to oppose, in all or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data which concerns him, even if still pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
b) the handling of personal data that concerns him for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales materials, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Art. 8. Exercising of rights
1. The rights referred to in article 7 are exercised via a request forwarded without formalities to the owner or responsible individual, also through an assigned individual, and a suitable response is to be provided without delay.
2. The rights referred to in art. 7 may not be exercised with a request to the owner or responsible person or through the provisions of article 145 if the handling of personal data is carried out:
a) based on the instructions of decree-law 3 May 1991 no. 143, converted, with modifications, by law July 1991 no. 197 and subsequent modifications, concerning recycling;
b) based on the instructions of decree-law 31 December 1991, no. 419, converted, with modifications, by law 18 February 1992, no. 172, and subsequent modifications, concerning support for victims of extortion;
c) by parliamentary investigative committees in accordance with article 82 of the Constitution;
d) by a public agency, other than public economic organizations, for purposes inherent with the monetary and currency policy, the payment system, the control of intermediaries and credit and finance markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
e) in accordance with article 24, paragraph 1, letter f), limited to the period during which their may be a real and concrete compromise for the performance of defensive investigations or for the exercise of rights in the courts;
f) by providers of electronic communications services accessible to the public concerning incoming telephone communications, unless this may be a real and concrete compromise for the performance of defensive investigations as per law 7 December 2000, no. 397;
g) for reasons of justice, in judicial offices at any level, or at the superior Council of magistrates or other self-government organizations or the Ministry of Justice;
h) in accordance with article 53, while remaining in effect the provisions of law 1 April 1981, no. 121. 3.
3. The Guarantor, also if informed by the concerned individual, in the cases referred in paragraph 2, letters a), b), d), e) and f) shall take the measures set forth in articles 157, 158 and 159 and, for the cases set forth in letters c), g) and h) of the same paragraph, shall take action as set forth in article 160.
4. The exercise of rights as set forth in article 7, when it does not concern data of an objective nature, may take place as long as it concerns the rectification or integration of personal data of an evaluation type, concerning judgments, opinions or other evaluations of a subjective nature, as well as indication of conduct to be observed or decisions currently being made by the owner of handling.